Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, July 1, 2013

Rough Week July 1, 2013

Hey everybody hope you have a fantastic fourth of July this week! We don't really have any plans yet besides a normal dinner with a family. And we can't use fireworks and we'll probably just proselyte all day like normal.

Anyways this week was rough! Man we had a ton of appointments set up and they all fell through so we spent almost all our time just knocking doors. It's difficult to do other things here because of mile limitations. You get stuck in one area the whole day and have to work around there.

But Elder Kilmer and I are still getting along well and we have a few good appointments set up for this next week. We have another one with Matt Woods this evening. He's a guy who's wife is a member he's like 32 and a super nice awesome guy. We're really excited for the lesson we're teaching him tonight and I guess one of their neighbors is going to be there too so that will be cool.

We did a mission wide fast on Tuesday for this next month to be especially consecrated. We started Tuesday morning and went to Wednesday morning. It was probably the physically most difficult thing I've done on my mission. I was on exchange with Elder Price and we rode our bikes 11 miles right away and were just killed after that, But it was a really powerful spiritual experience and I know the Lord will bless us for our efforts to hasten the work.

It's getting hot. Humidity is lame.

Well that's about it, strange week. But oh yeah we spoke in Sacrament meeting yesterday. My first time doing so on the mission. It went well I hope. Hope everyone is doing well and has a sweet 4th of July. I know this gospel's true and I'm loving my mission; even through the slow weeks.

Elder Cooper

Oh and that's really cool about the trip you guys took I'm glad you were able to have something special for your anniversary. Thanks for the pictures.  I love the San Diego Temple. I think it looks so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment