Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, July 8, 2013

RAINED ALL WEEK July 8, 2013

The title of this letter pretty much describes our week. In rained nonstop. So much rain I'm getting sick of it. That's okay though I mean the cooler weather was very welcome. It was pretty nice overcast most the time even though we got a couple days of 200% humidity and it was super wet.

Anyways we had a couple awesome lessons this week. Beth, the single mom who stopped us a couple weeks ago and we prayed with on the side of the road, is doing great. We had an awesome first lesson with her. She had read the pamphlet we left with her like three times with her family! It was awesome. She wasn't at church which was disappointing and we're hoping to meet with her again soon but we'll see; she's hard to contact. We also had a couple great lessons with the part member guy Matt Woods. Him and his wife actually had a neighbor come over and meet with us too who was very interested. So that was way good.

The 4th of July celebration in Dahlonega got pushed back to Saturday for rain delay. Our 4th was super uneventful. Saturday we got to talk to a ton of people on the square though so that was pretty cool.

So from our mission an entire zone went to the Atlanta mission. I'm glad II'm still in GANM (georgia atlanta north mission). I've really come to love it here and my mission president is a boss. We had president interviews last week and they were awesome.

That's about it I think though. Just a lot of rain. But it was good and we're making good progress I feel like. I'm loving this work and I know the Church is true.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment