Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, August 5, 2013

Different Week

This week was very different for me. The beginning of the week was really tough. We had 4 or 5 appointments set up that all seemed pretty legit but none of them went through. They all cancelled. It was frustrating.

But on Thursday and Friday I had a leadership training meeting. The meeting was awesome. Heard so many things that strengthened my testimony and lifted me up. I was really pumped to get back out and work hard again.

What was also awesome is that they had me spend the night in Suwanee to conserve miles. So I got to stay the night with two super awesome missionaries and see some of my favorite families from my last area. It was great to see them again and just be in Suwanee for a bit.

Saturday was another rough day but yesterday was a lot better and I'm excited to see what we can do this week.

That's about it. Hope you all are doing good still.
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment