Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday April 29, 2013

Hey everyone,

So today's my Birthday. It's been pretty awesome so far. In the morning we got transfer calls. I found out I'm going to Dahlonega. It's actually in the same stake as Suwanee but is pretty far away from it. Aparently it's pretty crazy, too.  I'm hearing I'll meet some crazy people and have some stories to tell because it's a super country area. So that will be interesting. My new companion is Elder Bonin. I've met him before, he's a little strange but I heard he works hard so that's cool. I'm kind of glad and not at the same time. I was getting a little burnt out in Suwanee, but the work has really started to pick up here. We've been teaching Patrick a lot, the guy from Haiti. He's doing awesome and I'm confident he'll be baptized soon. We also had an awesome lesson with a couple of 14 yr olds. We gave them Books of Mormon and they're excited to read them. Met a couple of other new people too that we're hoping to start teaching.

Also this weekend the stake choir had a concert with a community band in the area. They were really pretty good it was cool to go to that. We had a couple of investigators there too.

Anyways for my Birthday a member took us to get all you can eat sushi. It was soooo good.   I'm stuffed. Forgot how much I love sushi.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, family. I didn't get the package though.... so hopefully today or tomorrow since I'm getting transfered haha.
Love you all and I love this work. I'll tell you all about my new area next week!

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment