Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, April 15, 2013

Yo! April 15, 2013

Hey everyone,
So first! They have changed the rule about emailing. We're allowed to email friends! So if you'll send me an email this next week I'll be sure to email you back! My email is spencer.cooper@myldsmail.net

I attached some pics. The first is the two new sisters in our ward. They aren't really new anymore, but a member fixed them a greenie dinner and it was hilarious. The second is my shoe with pollen all over it, the 3rd is our investigator Tony

What a strange week. Went by so fast in some ways and really slow in others. Wednesday we had Tony come to institute with us. It was cool but the discussion was super deep. But he met a lot of the YSA and so that was good. On Thursday I went to a leadership training meeting. It was two days long 6 hrs each. Long, but so good. I loved it the spirit was so strong there and I had a great time seeing some other missionaries. President Wolfert gave an awesome training too. Then on Saturday we met a couple of really cool black guys at a recent converts house. We tought them briefly about the restoration and gave them a Book of Mormon. The spirit really spoke to one of them and were excited to see him again. Yesterday we ate dinner with an awesome family. They showed us a video called Reach Out and Share. I would suggest watching it if you can find it online it's amazing. It's about how he sent a Mormon message called "Dayton's Legs" to a lady who lives in Scottsdale and she felt the spirit so strong. The people from "Dayton's Legs" actually live in Gilbert and they ended up meeting. The Lady and her family ended up getting baptized. It was so cool. The video Reach Out and Share was shared on KSL in Utah between conference sessions last year.

Anyways, yeah on Tuesday this thick cloud of yellow fell on everything. I was like "Holy pollen Batman!" Seriously every car was just covered there was pollen on everything it was nasty.

I'm loving this work and I'm excited for this next week, I'm confident good things will happen in the work!

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment