Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, April 8, 2013

Crazy Week, April 8, 2013

This week was soooo crazy! So we got a car for a couple days so Elder Freitas could do his driving test. It was nice to have a car, especially since the beginning of the week was pretty cold. But Elder Freitas has been kinda sick so we've had trouble getting out and working. Oh and so we go to the DMV to do the driving test and the lady tells us we have to make an appointment. We go to make and appointment and the earliest one was in May. So that was lame. Our Zone Leaders had four people get baptized on Saturday and I was able to do the baptismal interviews for them. It was amazing and really helped me remember there are elect people out there searching for the truth. The baptism went great as well the spirit was strong. An man conference was so legit! All the talks were so good. My favorites were probably Elder Cardon  about repentance, Elder Uchtdorf's in preisthood, Elder Holland's (as always) and Elder Christofferson's about redemption. But it was all awesome. I can't believe how much more I get out of conference out here and just enjoy it in general. It's so cool, I mean it's literally like God speaking to the entire world.  We didn't have anyone attend conference though which was kind of a bummer.

That's really exciting about your choir mom! Hope you guys can keep gaining the recognition you deserve.

This next week should be great. Tomorrow we're having a meeting where we're going to find out some rule changes and stuff so that's cool. Then later in the week there's a leadership training meeting that lasts two days, I've heard it's really good.

Also wanted to say thanks Palmers so much for the awesome package! Hope to write you soon. I'm loving the bacon.

Man the weather has gotten so nice here. Everything is blossoming and blooming it's gorgeous. There's so many cherry trees here it's really cool. Today we played tennis and the weather was perfect for it.

Hope you're all doing well and thanks to everyone for the letters and stuff. I know this gospel's true and I know there's nothing more important I could be doing right now in my life than spreading the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Love

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment