Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, September 2, 2013

Pretty Good Week

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm getting transferred or not yet.... I know you want to know Mom but they haven't called and I thought they would have by now. This is the only time we have to email today got a busy Pday. So I'll send you all a letter whether I am getting transferred or not.

Anyways this week has been alright. We have been meeting a lot of Hispanic people lately and are going to start working with a couple of Hispanic families. We have a good number of Spanish people in the ward and they actually do a translation for our sacrament meeting too so that will be awesome. A lot of people were out of town this weekend though so it was a little rough. I'm enjoying Dahlonega still, and I have really come to love this ward, but I would be happy with a transfer too. Change is good for me. Not a whole lot happened other than that I can think of... it was hot. Real hot this week. This morning we had some awesome Basketball and an amazing breakfast before a ward made for us.

Sorry about your head Dad, that looks way painful. And sorry to hear about Sam. I figured he's gotta be getting close though, I mean he's so old. Man, we run into sooooo many dog's around here. Everyone has a dog and a lot of people don't keep them chained or anything. You never know if the dog's gonna let you knock on the door or not haha.

Anyways take care everyone, hope you have an awesome Labor Day. I know the Church is true and I know this work is the best thing I could be doing and I love it.
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment