Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, September 9, 2013

New Area

Hey everyone I just got to my new area Johns Creek. It's pretty legit. A lot like Suwanee where I served 5 months ago. Pretty rich. And there are a lot of Korean people and Hindu people. Our ward actually has a Chinese translation. It's way cool. I'm excited to be in the city, but I definitely miss Dahlonega and the awesome stories I would get from it. My last companion, Elder Kilmer, served here 3 months ago and he loved it. I miss him already he was definitely my favorite companion. But my new companion is cool too. Elder Pasa Vaili. He's from California but he is Samoan. We get along really well and we're starting to get the work moving here again. We have one investigator who is really close to baptism, he's awesome. We met with him yesterday and he is super prepared. We have a date for September 20th right now, but he's kind of being wishy washy about it so we'll see. We also are working with some recent converts who are really cool. The weather hasn't been too bad lately, which is good because I'm back on bike. I mean it's definitely still hot, but I know it could be much worse. The constant rain has cleared up and it's not too bad anymore. In fact it's been quite a while since we have had any.

That's about it I can't think of much else to say. Thanks for all the updates. I'm still loving the mission and working hard.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment