Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, June 17, 2013

Good Week in Dalonega, June 17, 2013

This week was great. I got my new companion his name is Elder Kilmer. He is a really hard worker and a cool guy. I'm really excited for this transfer, we are raising our vision higher than ever before. When Elder Ellis of the 70 came and spoke to us he talked about baptizing weekly. That's something Elder Kilmer and I have a goal for. We want to start baptizing every week here in Dahlonega by August. I know it's possible as we really apply ourselves to go outside our comfort zone and invite everyone to be baptized.

But this week was good like I said. I'm having a lot more fun with Elder Kilmer and the work is progressing. We had an amazing lesson with Caroline yesterday. She's so prepared she just needs to quit smoking. She has a real desire to and we are going to start a really cool program with her on Wednesday. I'm really excited for her we're preparing to baptize her on July 13th. Tori was unable to meet with us which was frustrating. But we've found a couple of new investigators this week who seem pretty promising.

The weather has gotten hot and muggy. This week it's supposed to rain a ton it sounds like. We were on our bikes a bunch last week. Got really tired of biking up hills. Seriously on Saturday we went to go try a couple of referrals and we were just climbing mountains the whole time. Bleh!

Oh yeah Amicolilla Falls was pretty cool. I got some great pictures of it, but don't have my camera right now... I'll send them next week if I remember. Today we're going to see if the college here has a racketball court. If so I'll be sooooo excited. We've been wanting to play racketball really bad.

Hmm... That's about it I think. Hope you all had a great Father's day. I've been staying crazy busy which is a good thing.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment