Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, January 7, 2013

Amazing week January 7, 2013

This week was one of the best of my mission and probably one of the best of my life.

Preparing for the Rogers baptism was crazy but it went amazing. I got to baptize Emma, the nine year old and Elder Packer got to baptize Noah. Everything went perfect for the baptism and the spirit was so strong. The next day we had probably the best church service I've ever been to. We confirmed each of the Rogers and that went really good. Joel, the father, was at the baptism and church and has been progressing really well. He will take some time but is so sincere and open so I know the spirit will hit him hard soon. James also received the priesthood yesterday. And Rasheed came to church so it was all just awesome. The testimony meeting was really really good too. We had a really awesome lesson with Rasheed on Saturday and he has a baptismal date for Feb. 9th so that's exciting. We just had some great lessons and everything has been going well.

Oh the pictures are of the Rogers and some members who are amazing.

Also I am getting transferred! I'm going to Suwanee which is supposed to be really rich I guess and a good area. I'm going to be a district leader there. So that's pretty exciting I have loved Woodstock but would am ready to see more of Georgia.

Love you all and hope you all had a great New years. Oh ya on new years day I ate fried turkey. YUM

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment