Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, December 17, 2012

Slow Week Dec. 17, 2012

This week was a rather slow one. We weren't able to teach as much as we have been. My companion is just going through some medical things and it has been a bit of a challenge. But we've been getting along pretty good. Other than that, the Rodgers came to church and that went really well. We also had a good ward Christmas party that I got to play at so that was fun. Everyone has been getting sick! It's crazy. Also a member gave us a lock picking set. Yeah it's pretty flipping cool I picked our dead bolt this morning made me feel like a crazy master thief. Anyways... we got to read the Book of Mormon with a member's grandchildren. That went pretty well. Our missionary Christmas party is this Wednesday. I'm playing two musical numbers. One is a song I wrote with some other missionaries it's a rap about a missionary Christmas. Pretty cool gonna be awesome. But I can't wait to call home on Christmas! Should be calling between 11 or 12 I think (my time). Which should be 9 or 10 your time, I think. Anyways... not much more to say. Hope you're doing well and your Christmas season goes awesome.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment