Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, December 24, 2012

Great week, December 24, 2012

This week was pretty great. The Christmas Party was awesome. I performed a song I wrote with a guy and we formed a little band. It was a rap about a Dear John letter and it turned out real funny and good. I also played "I hope they call me on a mission" as a jazz piece. Then I wrote an arrangement of The First Noel and had another Elder sing it. That was really good. The other acts were really good too and we had a good meal. It was lots of fun. Other than that we had a couple new investigators this week one of which came to church on Sunday so that was really cool. James is getting baptized on Saturday! Super excited for that. We had a couple good meetings with some less actives. Elder Packer and I went caroling one night too which was good but really cold. Yeah the heat left. It's pretty flippin' cold. Like when we were riding our bikes on Saturday night we were freezing. Humidity makes the hot hotter and the cold colder. The Christmas program went well and the spirit was really strong. I'm real excited for Christmas tomorrow and to the family on Skype. Hope everyone's Christmas is merry and thanks for all those who sent cards, letters, or packages. I love you all and I'm loving the missionary work.

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment