Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, October 1, 2012

Oct. 1, 2012 Great Week

Had a really great week. Our Ward mission leader has been working hard and the work has been steadily progressing now. We had a split on Thursday night and I went out with Brother Hubbell (our ward mission leader) to teach a less active guy. The spirit was really strong and we had an awesome lesson about faith, hope, and the Atonement. While we taught that Elder Wight went to a new investigators home and taught her for the first time. He said the lesson was went super smooth and she is really prepared to hear the Gospel. Her name is Latonya. I guess she commited to baptism and said her children would be at every lesson from now on. So we're really excited about that.
The weather has cooled off and it's been really nice the last couple of weeks. Yesterday it started raining and hasn't stopped yet. I hit my 3 month mark 3 days ago! It's weird in some ways it has flown by but in others it's been slow. I think it was just slow for like the first month and then it sped up. Transfers are next week though. We predict that Elder Wight will be leaving and I'll train in Woodstock but we'll see ya never really know.
Everything is going well though. Good to hear about the Cardinals that's pretty awesome they're doing so well. Also good to hear grandma is doing better hope she continues to do well and I'll keep her in my prayers.
As for Christmas?........... hm...... well I definitely want some pumpkin cranberry muffins. But maybe a couple CDs or an electric razor or something. I want to get the Hugo soundtrack and the Spirited Away soundtrack. but whatever don't worry about it.
Love you guys and I love this work. I know I'm out here to bring people closer to Christ and I know this gospel is true.

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment