Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, October 8, 2012

Awesome Week, October 7, 2012

This week was crazy...

First off I found out I'm training next transfer!! That's super crazy cause I just finished being trained myself. But I guess President Wolfert thinks I'm ready, or the Lord does. I'm excited though I think it will be a great learning opportunity and really help me progress as a missionary.

General conference this week was so good. Like I think it's just because I'm on the mission but it was so much more powerful than ever before. Especially Priesthood Session that just blew me away. I think my favorite talks were President Eyring's one on spiritual gifts and President Uchtdorf's on happiness. More than anything conference really strengthened my testimony of a living prophet and that he really recieves revelation for the whole church.

Other than that this week has been pretty good. My trainer Elder Wight is leaving. He's a good guy and I enjoyed serving with him.

Great to hear from you all back home and that all is going good in AZ.

God Bless,

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment