Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012

Hey Everyone,
This was a pretty good week. I got my new companion fresh from the MTC. He's a good guy his name is Elder Packer. He wants to be really obedient and really diligent so it's cool. And we get along real well. I enjoy being a trainer too. It's stressful but I'm learning a lot and I feel like I'm being led by the spirit to teach what I need to. We've been doing a lot more contacting lately which is good but still having trouble with it. We still do less active work and that's going well. The less actives are usually really fun to teach. I don't know not only does it bring people back to the gospel but it also opens doors for new investigators sometimes. We're hoping to get a couple new investigators from less active referrals. The hard thing is getting in with our investigators right now. We have 3 investigators; one is really elect and ready but works like ALL the time so we can't get a hold of her, one isn't progressing much, and one doesn't show for lessons. So it's frustrating but we keep trying and keep working. The weather has been really nice right now. And the members are feeding us every night and taking us out to work with us so it's awesome. But I kind of know Caleb Reheis but not really.  Hope all is well.  Love this gospel. My testimony of the Atonement has really grown lately and I really love this work.
Love,
Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment