Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, September 24, 2012

Good Week September 24, 2012

Hey everyone,

This week has been really good. We taught a lot of lessons and had a lot of help from the members which is always good. We got a new ward missionary who is really good and super cool. He's a huge nerd like me so we get along real well. And because of the support, we haven't ridden bikes all that much. But it's starting to get really nice out. The weather definitely cools down quicker out here than in AZ. But we finally had an investigator come to church! Her name is Cheri and she's a little crazy but I've really grown to enjoy teaching her and helping her find the gospel cause she really needs it. We did a church tour with her the night before which went really well and then she and her daughter came to church the next day. I think she really enjoyed it and I can tell her faith is starting to really grow. We've been eating really well lately too recently. Our ward is really awesome and I really enjoy serving here. Elder Wight and I are getting along really well right now, too. I bet he'll get transferred in the next couple weeks though. Which is probably good he's been here a while and I think it would be good for me to serve with someone else. But anyways we did a lot of less active work this week too. Our new Ward mission Leader is really on the ball about getting us appointments and fulfilling his calling so it's really good. But I love this work and this gospel and I know it's true.

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment