Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012

Hey everyone,

This week has been pretty good but a little slow. Found out I'm staying in Woodstock for another transfer which is god cause I really like it here. The pictures are just kind of to show how it generally looks in the neighborhoods. I'm trying to get a picture of the First Baptist of Woodstock church. It's HUGE. But We picked up a couple new investigators and I'm hopeful for them. Cheri is a recovering drug addict and agrees with almost everything we are teaching her. I really think she wants this we just need to get her to church. We met these two kids yesterday named Tajay and Tylor who are pretty cool. We're teaching them tonight and I'm excited about that cause they seemed pretty interested. They were wearing these awesome shirts that said like Worship Jesus Christ in the Coca Cola lettering. But anyways not much else going on... Hope all is well in AZ and hope to keep hearin' from you guys!

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment