Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012

Hey everybody!!!!
So I finally got some pictures for you all (not y'all I'm trying to stay classy). They're all MTC pictures and just a bunch of goofy friends I made. The guy who is doing something with his toe was my companion Elder Gunnerson. Also I found out you guys are allowed to send me emails I just can't email you back so send me an email at spencer.cooper@myldsmail.net and make sure to include your address so I can write you back.
This week was pretty good. A lot of appointments fell through again. Also Laura kind of dropped us which was really sad. I know this is what she needs in her life but I think she's scared to make any sort of change right now. Hopefully down the road she'll be ready. But we have a baptism this coming week for Charles. He's been taking the discussions for like a year and just waiting to turn 18 since his parents are against him being baptized. He's super strong in the Gospel though and has a solid testimony. He plays guitar pretty well and we had a chance to jam for a bit which was fun. I've actually been able to play piano quite a bit out here. Every P-day we come to the stake center and play basketball and I usually get a good 3 hours or so of playing. But this week has been really good as far as me bonding with the members more. The members of the Woodstock ward are amazing! They are so committed to helping us with our work and feeding us and all that.
Also I don't know if I mentioned this before but Georgia, or at least Woodstock, is a forest. Like there are just trees and greenery and squirrels everywhere. Seriously I see like 10 squirrels a day.
But anyways I'll start taking more pictures of Georgia and sending them the next couple weeks. I know this gospel is true and I love the work I am doing. It's amazing what a little faith and praying can do for someone and how it can change they're lives. Hope all is well in AZ!

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment