Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012 Great First Week

Hey everyone,
This was the first week of the MTC. And it was totally awesome. I honestly haven't been home sick at all and have just been having a great time. When I arrived in Utah I rode with Sister Sandiego and her relatives to the MTC. But they were so nice and took us to red lobster before so that was super awesome. My companions name is Elder Gunnerson and he's a great guy. We have a bit of trouble teaching together and he doesn't focus great but we get along awesome. Its honestly like I'm in a quadpanionship though. The two other elders in our room our super cool too and we honestly spend like all our time together. The food is pretty good here so that's cool too. I really like all the people in our district and I can just feel the spirit all the time. I feel like I've learned more in this last week than in the last couple years. Also, a weird thing: one of my teachers was in my brother Ryan's district in the MTC. I keep running into people who know people from Gilbert or are from there themselves. It's definitly a small world... after all. ha anyways the part I've really enjoyed is teaching these investigators and watching them progress and figuring out how to teach with the spirit. Well if you wanna send me a letter my address is MTC Mailbox #113 GA-ATLN 0717 2005 N. 900 E. Provo, Utah 84604-1793. The best way is definitly a site called dearelder.com where you type a letter and they print it and give it to me the same day. I'm only going to be here for two more weeks so I'll give you the new address when I'm in Georgia. But if you wanna handwrite that's fine too. But just want to let every know I'm doing great and I love this work and this Gospel.
Love,
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment