Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, July 30, 2012

2nd Week in Woodstock July 30, 2012

Hey everybody,
First off wanted to make sure you all got my address cause I don't remeber if I gave it out or not but anyways it's:
Elder Spencer Cooper
1150 Cole Dr. SW
Liburn, GA 30047

Also I want to write you guys so send me your address  and I'll write you.
But this week was pretty good. I don't know I feel like we've been working really hard but the numbers we get aren't really showing it. But I know my testimony has been continually growing as well as my love for the people of Georgia. The members here are so awesome and we've still been fed pretty much every night. The problem is that our ward is pretty small so we have trouble getting people to go with us to lessons. Oh and yeah my mission president and his wife are really cool. In fact the night we got there the hem on my pants came undone and she fixed it. And then she made Nutella french toast which is like the greatest thing. Ever.
The heat is still lame. Like you're just wet all the time. And my companion is trying to get me to develop a southern accent. I was like "nah man I got too much class." Plus I don't want my grammar to go completely out the window.
We were supposed to have 4 investigators at church yesterday and only one came so that was dissapointing. But the people were teaching are progressing and really want that change in their lives. It's so awesome to see when someone finally recognizes the happiness this gospel can bring them.
Hope all is going well in the desert and send me your addresses so I can write ya!

Love,
Elder S.R. Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment