Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012 LAST DAY in MTC

Today's my last day here! I can't believe how quick these three weeks have gone by. I'm definitely excited to leave but I still feel like there is a lot for me to learn. But yeah everything's been going good and I've been having a great time. Gained like 8 pounds so that's good. Yesterday we had this concert violinist, Jenny Oaks Baker (Pres. Oaks daughter) come play for us. It was really awesome and she was crazy good. Made me feel a bit homesick just cause I started worrying about piano and how my abilities will be after my mission. But she talked about trusting in the Lord in all things and I know this is  where I am supposed to be and the Lord will bless me for it. Anyways not much more to talk about besides that. I'm starting to realize why Ryan would send such short emails... I mean like a lot happens but there's no real way to describe everything in a way that makes sense. I don't know but just a reminder if you send a dearelder.com to me please put your address so I can write you back. Love to get your mail it's definitely weird to be so cut off from the outside world right now. But I really am happier here then I've ever been before and I can just feel the spirit like all the time.
Take care,
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment