Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, March 31, 2014

You aren't going to believe this...

So... yesterday I said all my goodbyes to everyone in the ward. It was so great and I love this ward. I actually played a special musical number that I wrote of Come Come Ye Saints mixed with If You Could Hie to Kolob. It went pretty well. But I was talking with all these members saying goodbye and getting a ton of pictures... and then.... today, I found out I'm staying in Johns Creek again. I can't believe it. It's going to be SOOOOO awkward to go to church and be like hey... actually I'm staying. Man. But I guess it's what the Lord wants. I am excited to stay for some reasons and in other ways I'm gonna have a hard time staying here.

Other than that this week was alright. We had a lot of appointments fall through but had some sweet lessons and found some great new investigators. Today we're going to go play rugby and basketball at the Smith's house (a giant mansion home of some members in a neighboring ward).

I really don't have much else to say... I love this work and love the Gospel. And I love this ward, it's seriously becoming like my home ward.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment