Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day, May 13, 2013

So this week was pretty great. Very strange. Did a ton of service! Apparently there is a lot of service to do in this area. I'm getting better adjusted to the country; it's a beautiful place. We helped a lady mow her lawn. The grass was chin high in some places, no joke-- it was crazy. We've been meeting a lot of new people but getting in with them has been difficult. Same with pretty much all our investigators. Like all of our appointments have been falling through for one reason or another. But I'm hopeful for this coming week. Plus we have Zone Conference with a member of the 70 coming who spoke in General Conference, Stanley Ellis. Gonna be legit! Just found out today a couple of old investigators I was working with in my first area got baptized too. So awesome!  I love seeing how people can really change, one of them I wasn't sure if he'd ever get baptized. His wife has been a member for a long time and now they'll be preparing to go to the Temple to have their marriage sealed for time and all eternity. Pretty amazing. That's about it for me this week. Much love to all the mom's out there, especially mine! You're the best Mom! And Grandma love you so much! Alright stay classy till next time you all. (Not y'all, I haven't changed that much....)

No comments:

Post a Comment