Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, March 25, 2013

Strange Week March 18, 2013

Hey everyone,

This week was pretty good. It seemed very long though. On Tuesday we exchanged and I went to another area for the day. That was great had a really good time there. And got Brusters ice cream which is the best ice cream ever. Back in my area Elder Wight and Childs found a couple that we're teaching tonight. They are excited to read the Book of Mormon and learn more so we're really excited to meet with them tonight. They also found a man named Alvin who was just real interested and we're meeting with him later this week. On Friday we met with Tony again. We had a great lesson with him. He's so dang smart. We're actually playing basketball with him today.

The weather has been so nice. Got up to low 80's this week. Aparrently it's supposed to get down to the thirties sometime this week though :/ But there was tons of people outside to talk to which was cool. Except saturday cause there was a beerfest going on so we kind of avoided the town center area.

So I don't know if I've said this yet but was thinking about it this week. I used to be such a picky eater and I have no clue why. Like there are so many things I used to hate that I love now. Like mushrooms. Don't know why I thought they sucked cause they were delicious.

Transfer calls were today. Found out Elder Childs is going to my first district. Excited for him. I'm staying in Suwanee and getting a companion who is a portugese elder named Elder Fraitas. I'm excited because I heard he's a great missionary but I will miss Elder Childs.

Glad to hear your trip went so well Mom. Hope your choir can get some more recognition soon because it seems to definitely deserve it.

Love you all

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment