Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb. 11, 2013

Hey everyone,

This week was pretty good. Rained quite a bit which I hate. My umbrella broke yesterday, but some awesome members gave me a new one.  Anyways we just did a lot of finding. We had a couple good appointments. We have one new investigator named Mohini, she's from India. It's really interesting teaching someone who has a Hindu background. Transfer calls were today. My companion Elder Childs and I will both be staying in Suwanee. The Suwanee sisters are getting changed though. We see them at every meal so it feels like my companions are getting changed kind of. One of them is leaving and the other one is training. Two sisters! So we are going to have 5 sisters in our district. There's going to be such a huge influx of sisters in the mission it's gonna be crazy! Also my trainer is coming to my District! It's going to be really weird being his District Leader. But a lot of our investigators have been out of town recently. So hopefully next week we'll have more teaching oppurtunities. Great to hear from everyone and hope you are all doing well! Nothing else to say...

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment