Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Friday, June 6, 2014

Good Week.....Sort of June 2, 2014

This was a weird one. Some great things happened though. Like this Wednesday was my last zone conference in the mission and that was really powerful and it was fun to see old mission friends. We went on two exchanges too with both sets of spanish elders in our zone. My spanish has actually been getting quite a bit better on my mission cause we run into hispanics so frequently. We had a church tour with our investigator Algy and he really enjoyed it. He came to church too and I think he enjoyed that as well. Him and Diego are really changing you can see how they really care about our meetings and receiving answers to their prayers.

Steve A. is pretty much dropped now too. It's too bad but we had a very bold lesson with him and he understands it's on him to find out. I still have faith and I think he still wants it though.


Other than that... it's hot not. It stormed super crazy one day. We played rugby again this week and it was super fun but I got way sunburned. Yeah I know this is a boring email... but anyway I love you all and hope the best for you.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment