Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, June 9, 2014

Good Week

This week was pretty good. We've had a hard time getting in with our progressing investigators, but we found some really cool new ones this week. Diego is doing good we were really hoping to put him on date for baptism. He still didn't get there, but he's so close. He's praying about it and I think he'll make a decision soon.

We also taught two new guys who investigated a while ago. I wasn't at that lesson we were on a split, but it went well and we're excited to start teaching them. We also found a guy named Grailyn. He's a super cool black guy we tracted into. Had a first lesson with him and he really enjoyed that said he was excited for us to come back. Then last night right before we headed in we found a new family who is going through a really hard time and we were able to set up a return appointment with them for this evening.

It's super crazy to me that I'm going home so soon. Still doesn't feel real. Again, sorry these emails aren't exciting full of stories. My excuse is honestly... I'm super tired... And I just don't like emailing. Only one more!

Love

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment