Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, May 12, 2014

Strange Week

So I'm staying in John's Creek forever. Really, this is my 7 transfer! (That will equate to 10 months by the end of my mission). I'm really glad though because I just love this ward. Also Elder Zimmerman is staying my companion which is awesome. We're still working hard and moving forward even though this week was really strange. We couldn't really get in contact with Trece. Chris is great, we put him on date for June 7th but there is definitely a lot to teach still. He went to his other church this week instead. But we are seeing him again tonight. We had a new member party at our ward mission leaders house this week. It was supposed to be a BBQ, but rain made us stay inside. It was for all the new members who have moved in as well as for investigators and recent converts. It was a great time and we had an opportunity to talk to some part member families there so that was really cool.

That's about it though... I was so glad to be able to talk to you guys on skype, you all looked great. Can't believe I'll only be sending about 5 more of these before I'm home! Unreal. I love my mission and it's sad to see it coming to an end, so I just deny the fact that I'm ever going home.

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment