Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, May 12, 2014

Hey April 28, 2014

So..... I really tried to email last week but wasn't able. We went to a library and it was super full so we went to a computer station and the internet was down. Then we ran out of time. Sorry about that.

Anyway our Easter was pretty good. The Poulter family fed us. They are a family we've gotten super close with. They are so cool and we had a great time over there eating great food. Man they had pretzel jello and it was the best thing ever.

The last two weeks have been somewhat uneventful. I went on an exchange with Elder Coleman, my last companion, on Tuesday. That was a lot of fun to be in our area together just like old times. We went and saw the Witherspoons that night and they loved it. He told me a lot of stuff that will be happening with transfers. He told me it's pretty much guaranteed that I am getting transferred to a new area for my last transfer... LAME. But that's okay.

The work did pick up a bit this last weekend. Elder Zimmerman and I have been praying a ton to know how to help the work as it has slowed. We met a single lady named Trece last Wednesday and gave her a Book of Mormon to read. When we came back on Saturday she had read 3 Nephi 11 and prayed about it. She said she knew it was true. The meeting was so spiritual and we're taking her on a church tour on Wednesday. Really excited for that I think she will definitely be baptized. Steve is just right on the edge. He wants to be baptized I believe but there is so much working against him. Please continue to pray for him.

No real plans for my birthday tomorrow. I'm going on exchange to another area so it will be nothing special. Probably biking in the rain. Yay haha. Haven't got your package yet family but I'm sure it will come soon. If not we're going to the office on Friday. Oh and the comment about my attractive companion two weeks ago was written by my companion while I was getting my haircut. Haha he's hilarious I'll send a picture of him.

Well I love this gospel and the work, I'm going to miss it so much

Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment