Elder Spencer Cooper

Write to him at:

Elder Spencer Cooper

Georgia Atlanta North Mission

1150 Cole Dr. SW

Lilburn, GA 30047









Monday, November 19, 2012

OK Week November 19, 2012

This week has been alright. Elder Packer and I have both been feeling under the weather. I have a real sore throat and Elder Packer has had a headache. But we had some good lessons. Had a couple of lessons with James where we just discussed what he had been reading. He is a real deep thinker and understands really well. He was able to come to church which was really great. I think he felt uncomfortable cause he didn't dress up and was in a wheel chair but everyone was real friendly and I think he really enjoyed it. Also taught Sydney a couple times. She is progressing really well and was also at church. We also contacted some people who are really interested in meeting with us again. We're planning on going to a member's house for thanksgiving named the Schwiegers. They are really cool so that will be fun. I attached a pic of me and my comp. Ummm... other than that not a whole lot happened. We had to take it easy since we were sick so nothing much more happened. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving goes well!

Elder Spencer Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment